Saturday, February 20, 2010

Online scrapbook for Alge

Hi All,

Sandy wrote:
Many of you might like to write a story about Alge, I'm sure there is someone who would volunteer to make a scrapbook for Alge's family, esp Beth and her daughter Katherine..

I'm volunteering..

Send (or cc when you send your message to the digest) an email to the following adress:

guinygirl.alge@blogger.com

Please note that your email will be placed automatically and directly(!) onto this blog:
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

If you attach pictures to your email they will appear in the blog. I'll work on the layout of the blog and if you also want to be an editor of this blog let me know (mail me at guinygirl@gmail.com; I could use some help when people start sending messages, if spam ends up in there it has to be removed)

Big Hug!
Janneke, Igor and Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment