Friday, August 20, 2010

Algernon goes to a festival

Hi All,

It's me Igor. I forgot to post this; a while ago me, Yaya, Chico and Woopy went to Flappiepop in Mickey and Jimmy's house.
Igor and Mickey @ Flappiepop
Algernon was staying with us at the time, but he disappeared for quite a while and we were wondering were he went so I did a little crowdsourcing on twitter, Facebook etc. and several online friends sent me pictures of him at Pinkpop, a Dutch festival located near Flappiepop (see here for the line-up).
Algernon with the Pinkpop logo ('pop' is dutch for doll)
Algernon on the phone?... Who is he calling? Maybe miss Wilma? Or pigs for a future destination?
Algernon dancing during the Skunk Anansie performance
What is Algernon doing with beer? Maybe they served carrot beer..
Apparantly they served an excellent cheese fondue at Pinkpop, Algernon was seen eating this on more than one occasion.
Algernon dancing to the music of the Prodigy
Algernon crowdsurfing! Teeheee.. that rat sure is full of surprises!

Seriously.. that rat never stops to amaze me.

Grtz
Igor

1 comment: