Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Captain Jack Converses with Onion Ring

Thanks Nancy and Alyssa and of course Onion Ring for letting us share this, everyone else be sure to check out the small animal channel link to view Onion Rings profile.



Onion Ring as Hokey One Spumoni in an elevator, heading to the Planet Lettuce. Copyright Alyssa Buecker

Here is the transcript between Captain Jack and Onion Ring

My Dear Onion Ring,
Our mommas know each other! I was so happy to learn tonight that you are here, too. Princess Snowflake has a profile here as well. On another day I'll help you find her site. I should introduce myself. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow although my friends just call me Capt'n Jack. I have a little brudder who doesn't have a profile here yet but his name is Barnacle Bill. I see that Aggie has already welcomed you. She's a very cool ferret lady, and our Pirate Brigade's Captain Mingo's "little flower." Yes, he loves her. If you come by and leave me a message it will be much easier for me to get back here to your profile. Everytime I visit I leave a vote. (However, you can only vote 1 time each day for each critter but you can vote for however many critters you like.) I learned about "I always leave a vote when I visit" from Aggie's Angel Brother, Thor, who went to the Bridge just about a month ago in the middle of surgery. It was so sad. We all miss him very much. He was a biker, liked ATV's and all that. So while he wasn't a pirate himself, he was a great friend to us pirates. Oh, I'm sure that you know that if you click the red link with our name at the end of the blog, it will take you to that critter's profile page. You can practice with my page. :) (Don't forget to leave me a vote! :) You're very brave to be traveling thru space in an elevator. We have your movie, Carrot Wars. There are all kinds of cool small animals here. Mostly little brudder and I hang out with our pirate buds and they all seem to be ferrets. I had no idea how much fun being a ferret must be. When you visit me, you can visit any of the critters on my blog and tell them that you're my friend. They are very friendly and will make you welcome. Merlin is a Wizard and he's very wise. And there are some very nice piggies here, too. Hope to see you on my blog page! (Bythe way, I left you a vote. Or did I already tell you that?)
Capt'n Jack
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Thanks so much to all my critter friends! :)
Captain Jack Sparrow, you are such a handsome young pirate of a pig! And I'm sure that Barnacle Bill is dashing, too! To both of you, I say thank you and ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! I am having fun seeing the pages and voting for all my new friends on here, including Nero, Aggies, Noah, Nibbit, Angel Bosco (and all her wonderful piggy pals), Hammy, Chilla, Tigga, The Hamster Trio, Angel Pepper, Cosmo Bunny, Angel Ozzy & the Gang, Jitterbug, Clovie Dovie, Trina, Fannie-May-Ferret, Hammy, Elizabeth, Tiny DC & Pippin, and all the rest of you really great critters.
It's fun to spend some time on here after a hard day of filming! :)
Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,
Onion Ring
Come visit me, Onion Ring.

Hi
Just stopping by to leave you a vote and a greeting!Hello!
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Ahoy There, Captain Jack!
I just visited your page again, Captain Jack, and this time I posted a comment for you! I hope that you like it!
Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,
Onion Ring
Come visit me, Onion Ring.

Hi Onion Ring
Still traveling thru space in that elevator. Wow.You must really like to travel. Thanks for visiting me. It was good to hear from you. It sounds like you're meeting a whole lot of new friend. I, of course, am dropping off another vote for you! We guinea pigs are an interesting sort -- you're a movie star, I'm a pirate -- wonder what some of the others are besides being guinea pigs.
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Hi
I just stopped by to give you a vote!! And to say a friendly hello!
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Hey Onion Ring
I bet it's starting to get cold where you live. We had snow yesterday and today, but it's melted where the sun is shining. The two of us wanted to say hi. Did you hear that Barnacle Bill was COTD on Sat. We almost missed it 'cause momma didn't sign in the 'puter until late. So we had a late night celebration. He was really tickled to be so honored. Remember, he was from an animal abuse case and all this attention is making him feel really 'escited. He had a tough life before and we feel good that we can make him feel happy.
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Congrats, Barnacle Bill, on being COTD!!!
You really deserve it, you handsome devil! It IS getting cold here, and today we had snow. Luckily, I don't have to go outside and be in it.
Come visit me, Onion Ring.

Onion Ring!
So good to hear from you. We both hope that youse hadz a very nice holiday and dat your mum is feeling better and better all the time. It looks like you've met some really fine friends here. Our mom said to pleeze tell your mum and her mum hello! It seems like its always late when one of us is writing, but its getting late again. Have you and the space traveling elevator stopped to rest or explore anywhere? We are great fans of all the guinea pig movie stars.
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Guess what, Onion Ring!
Capt'n Jack got Critter of the month for Dec. Wheeze was all shocked. Thought we were on a wrong page. It is pretty 'eciting. You'll have to swing by an dtake a look at us in our Santa pictures that Pirate Mingo made for us. Dat one picture of Jack when the camera is turned the wrong way reminds me of you -- only your camera is turned the right way. Bof of youse looking like you're going up into space. I know you are, but Captain Jack isn't!!
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Hey Onion Ring
I was back here to write to you but something must have gone wrong cause I didn't leave you a message. We bof got your messages and were real happy to hear from you. Our friend Mingo made the pictures for us. Isn't that cool. Its the first time we've ever had holiday pictures. Course, is our first Chrsitmas, too. But the Jolly Rodents never had holiday pictures. And we're Jolly Rodents, too, when you think about it. The Jolly Rodent Pigggy Pirate Crew! Or just the Jolly Rodent Pirate Crew. We've been havin' fun with names.Momma still misses them udder Jolly Rodent guys dat have gone on to the Bridge. Chester went dar last Dec. on the 18th so Christmas reminds her of dat.But you guys and your momma have been with us through all those things. We're just glad your mom has come so far since her bad accident. Our momma's test came back good. She's still got a long way to go but at least, she says, it looks like she can keep going! She seems to think that's funny but we on't understand all that human stuff, do you? Marry Chrsistmas to you and all your fambly!
Come visit me, Captain Jack Sparrow II, Dec. COTM Thanks everyone & Barnacle Bill: shipwreck survivor and June COTM :).

Copyright Small Animal Channel Onion Ring's Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment