Monday, March 15, 2010

Message from Ellen and her 8 piggies and bunny


Cheyenie
I wanted to put in something on the scrapbook for Alge.
I have been busy and grateful with my employer, and also with my 8 piggies.


Li'l Guy
I just read the post to Gpdd of March 3rd, which included what Tony, Alge's hubby, had sent to Susi. I did not sign the guestbook yet, but when I read what Tony had written for Alge on the Newcomer page, I burst into tears.


Gin Gin
Grief is a strange thing and holds no limit.
I feel glad that Tony and Alge's daughters, found out something so beautiful about her, that she did not 'let them in on'  while in this physical world, and that is, she had the GPDD family.  Since I am in Hawaii I shall tell you that in Hawaiian, the word ohana means family, and that is what we are, the Gpdd ohana.


Li'l Guy and Gin Gin
I have attached some photos of photos which I tried very hard to capture in filtered sunlight, with my new cell phone camera, so as to not look too one dimensional, of the piggies I had who have since left this physical world and departed for the Rainbow bridge.


Li'l Guy napping
I do not have a photo of Mercy who had been with me only two days.  But his love is included in this, I am sure.


Gin Gin
Beginning with the photo that Michelle, a vet tech at the exotic vets, took of Cheyenie under a Christmas hat, then Li'l Guy (white and orange face), then Gin Gin (tri-colored, black face), then the two of them together, then Li'l Guy napping outside his cage next to the wall; Gin Gin  in the same area. then the full photo; and last but not least, a photo of Rufie taken last year a few months prior to his passing.


Li'l Guy and Gin Gin
Piggies I love all of you, and now you have Alge to assist you as well. Love and light to all of you, and may peace be with you...


Rufie

Aloha,

Ellen and the 8 piggies and bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment