Monday, April 19, 2010

Algernon Rat is MIA

For those of you not up to date with the latest Secret Agent speak MIA means he is missing in action yep the Rat has vanished...............

Having just returned from an adventure myself the first thing me did was to check my top secret security cameras after hours of the humans doing things that would only interest other humans me found this!!
It looks like the sneaky rat has written out an envelope and intends to post himself somewhere.

Me has tried my best to zoom in and read the address but these cameras were bought on a budget and you cant expect too much for 4 carrots and a lettuce leaf.

For my next piece of detective work me managed to locate the table where Algernon Rat (AR) had written the envelope, sure enough there was a note.
"Hey Family AR here I had so much fun at THE piggy party and so many piggies invited me to see their homes that I have decided to take them up on it, I am sure you will hear about my whereabouts soon, dont worry about me"
DONT WORRY does he not know that, that is all the humans do, lets hope we have an update from him soon.

Fugly

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Jodie, do you think AR is coming to visit me? That would be so exciting!

    Jodie and slave Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Jodie,

    I expect he will, since he had such a lovely time with you on the pearl.

    I'll contact you through email.

    Lot of wheeks
    Agent I

    ReplyDelete