Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Message from Penny to M

Hi M,

I just got home from work and found a mysterious envelope with my mail. It looked like it had been gnawed and there were no contents. This envelope looks very like the one on Fugly's security camera.
I thought that I saw a flash of white dash across the hall carpet but I can't be sure. I've counted all of my fancy mice and they are safely in their tank so I am wondering if Algernon has found his way here.
The Piggyfriends were strangely quiet and shifty when I asked them about this, which is surprising, as I have just brought them a bag of freshly cut grass.

I'll let you know if I have any more to report but it does look as though the mysterious disappearance may be resolved and that Algernon is safe, although I do not know where he is hiding.

Regards from Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment