Saturday, May 22, 2010

Igor is up to something

Hi All,

I bet you are all wondering where Algernon Rat is right now. Well.. I was wondering that too and I was keeping a close watch on the Guinea Pig Daily Digest for any signs of him.

Yeah well.. Igor was acting a bit strange the last few days; but that is not unusual for my Igor. That silly pig is always up to something with his buddy Fugly. Turns out I should have been paying better attention to my own herd. Look what the mailman delivered this morning...
I wonder what my pigs are up to now.. Maybe Algernon is leaving the UK?

Grtz
Janneke

2 comments:

  1. I have now read that book and I think I know why Alge chose her name, it breaks my heart. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandy,
    It is on my reading list, I just read the first few pages and i do like the writing style.
    Hug!
    Janneke

    ReplyDelete