Friday, July 9, 2010

A message from MonSouris to Igor

Bonjour mon petit Cochon d'Inde!

C'est moi, Monsieur Souris, Professeur in Mousology and I have a message for you from mon ami Algernon. He asked me to tell you that he has enjoyed the stay in your house very much but that now the time has come to move on.
Algernon visited moi when I was doing research in la Bushuis Bibliotheque (that is where your mademoiselle goes to make money so she can afford your chicory, he told moi that he hitched a ride in her bagage)
Les livres* are located at le third floor of the Buishuis building and that is where mon ami wanted to go. We had to be very careful, the staff is not terribly fond of mice (when I was just a petit enfant.. a long long time ago.. they even had a kitty kat, named bibelot). But Algernon came to le bibliotheque for a special livre.
He didn't want to tell me why he wanted to see that livre, but as you know, but I can tell you we were in the Anthropology section *winkwink*.
Monsieur Igor, before I forget, Algernon wanted you to know that he has not forgotten about your surprise pour Mickey la belle.

Au revoir
Monsieur Souris

*livre = book

2 comments:

  1. Okay, for the people who don't speak french but want to understand all those french words:
    C'est Moi = It's me
    Professeur = professor
    Mon ami = my friend
    moi = me
    bibliotheque = library
    mademoiselle = miss
    Les livres = the books
    petit enfant = little child
    pour Mickey la belle = for beautiful Mickey
    Monsieur = mister
    Au revoir = good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow and MonSouris means My Mouse...

    Did you see the little mouse on the shelf and with Algernon by the book?

    ReplyDelete